Over the past several days America witnessed a full-on reversal surrounding Donald Trump, and the apparent hidden hand behind it all became clear. The President totally flip-flopped on several issues such as NATO, China, Russia, Syria, health care, the Export-Import Bank, Goldman Sachs and The Federal Reserve Chairwoman Janet Yellen.
After that whirlwind, we must wonder just what is going on.
Trump blazed the campaign trail, and stoked the fire that is the American spirit, but after he was elected, it would strongly appear as though that Trump is trying to put that fire out just like Obama, Hillary, and the lot of them.
Mainstream media reported last week that the administration appeared to be going through several changes, and over the course of several days, those changes are becoming strikingly apparent.
What we are witnessing, this flip-flop is from nationalism to globalism, and that has severe consequences for the American people because it means that the same old agenda will carry on, regardless of who is in the White House. Because the “elected” official is never in control, instead there is a hidden hand, or what many call the Deep State.
Well, in the case of Donald Trump, the globalist hidden hand is currently son-in-law Jared Kushner, a liberal Democrat. That is quite a pickle, isn’t it?
Who is Jared Kushner? Jared is an American real estate investor and developer, publisher, and senior advisor to President Donald Trump. Together with Chief of Staff Reince Priebus and Chief Strategist Steve Bannon, he formed Trump’s leadership team. Kushner is said to be President Trump’s most trusted advisor, showing “unwavering loyalty” to his father-in-law. – (1)
Kushner owns several businesses including Kushner Companies, Observer Media, and Cadre.
Kushner Companies is an American multibillion-dollar real estate developer in the New York City metropolitan area. – (2). Kushner Companies was founded by Charles Kushner, who convicted of illegal campaign contributions, tax evasion, and witness tampering, and served time in federal prison. – (3)
By far the most intriguing company under Jared and Joshua Kushner’s control is Cadre, which happens to have been funded in large part by none other than George Soros.
George Soros’ Soros Fund Management has quietly been financing the Kushner-backed real estate finance startup Cadre with a substantial credit line, according to sources familiar with the matter.
A source familiar with the financing arrangement told The Real Deal that “Soros has had a long and productive relationship with the Kushner family.” Another source told TRD that Kushner Companies TRData LogoTINY president Laurent Morali played a key role arranging the financing, but a Kushner Companies spokesperson disputed that account, claiming that “Kushner Cos. has never been involved in Cadre in any capacity.
Business Insider first reported the existence of $250 million credit line in June, but didn’t mention its source.
Cadre, founded by brothers Jared and Joshua Kushner and Blackstone alum Ryan Williams in early 2015, is an online investment platform that connects institutions with real estate deals in major markets like New York. Cadre generally invests in deals using the credit line before making them available to investors online. (4)
Another company appears within the above text that the Christian Journal has previously exposed called Blackstone.
Several large corporations sit at the strategic table, all of which have globalist connections and are actively taking part in the destruction of America. – (5)
- Stephen A. Schwarzman (Forum Chairman), Chairman, CEO, and Co-Founder of Blackstone;
- Paul Atkins, CEO, Patomak Global Partners, LLC, Former Commissioner of the Securities and Exchange Commission;
- Mary Barra, Chairman and CEO, General Motors;
- Toby Cosgrove, CEO, Cleveland Clinic;
- Jamie Dimon, Chairman and CEO, JPMorgan Chase & Co;
- Larry Fink, Chairman and CEO, BlackRock;
- Bob Iger, Chairman and CEO, The Walt Disney Company;
- Rich Lesser, President and CEO, Boston Consulting Group;
- Doug McMillon, President and CEO, Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.;
- Jim McNerney, Former Chairman, President, and CEO, Boeing;
- Adebayo “Bayo” Ogunlesi, Chairman and Managing Partner, Global Infrastructure Partners;
- Ginni Rometty, Chairman, President, and CEO, IBM;
- Kevin Warsh, Shepard Family Distinguished Visiting Fellow in Economics, Hoover
- Institute, Former Member of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System;
- Mark Weinberger, Global Chairman and CEO, EY;
- Jack Welch, Former Chairman and CEO, General Electric;
- Daniel Yergin, Pulitzer Prize-winner, Vice Chairman of IHS Markit;
But what about Steve Bannon? Bannon is apparently being pushed out, and it is entirely possible that Steve was just being used to secure a particular voter base, Trump recently stated the following and Bannon’s future at the White House:
“I like Steve, but you have to remember he was not involved in my campaign until very late,” Trump said. “I had already beaten all the senators and all the governors, and I didn’t know Steve. I’m my own strategist and it wasn’t like I was going to change strategies because I was facing crooked Hillary.”
He ended by saying, “Steve is a good guy, but I told them to straighten it out or I will.” -(6)
It is glaringly evident what is taking place at the White House, but many people will still claim that Trump is being ‘forced’ to make these decisions, but in reality, Trump is making the changes as he is the commander and chief.
- Wikipeida – Jared Kushner
- Wikipedia – Kushner Companies
- Wikipedia – Charles Kushner
- The Real Deal – George Soros is the secret financier behind Kushner-backed startup Cadre
- Blackstone – President-elect Trump Establishes the President’s Strategic and Policy Forum
- New York Post – Trump won’t definitively say he still backs Bannon